You'll instantly feel at home in our spacious 5m bell tents.
We have been camping with our 3 kids and have tried to think of 'everything' you may need. So, here goes. We provide:
Inside the bell tent
- A proper double bed with all the bedding.
- Bedside tables, blanket box & extra storage boxes.
- Log burning stove.
- Extra long oven/stove glove.
- A solid floor with cosy coir matting.
- Extra large bean bag.
- Log basket, filled with logs (additional logs can be purchased from Reception, £3.50 a bag or 3 bags for £10).
- Children: If you are staying with children then we will provide either a single bed or a bunk bed complete with bedding. We have a travel cot ** available
for smaller children. **Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
- Eco friendly washing up liquid, tea towels, dish cloth & washing up bowl.
- All the cooking utensils, crockery and things you need for a successful BBQ.
- 3 different sized pots & pans.
- Wine & water glasses, mugs for tea/coffee and a cafetiere.
- Ice box with ice packs (these can be exchanged at Reception for fresh ones).
- Child friendly, plastic plates, bowls, cups and cutlery.
Outside the bell tent
- Your own luxury compost loo.
- A decked area at the entrance to the tent.
- Your own fire pit, with cooking tripod (hot plate and grill).
- The essential BBQ utensils.
- Seating and a table.
You need to bring:
- A torch.
- Suitable footwear (wellies if wet) for wandering in the wood and fields.
- A sense of adventure.
- We can provide a travel cot and a high chair for free, but ask that you request these as soon as possible. Ideally at the time of booking.
Check Availability here
If there is something else that you feel we should include, please let us know email@example.com